Resilience is the ability to grow and thrive in the face of challenges and bounce back from adversity. In order to provide better leadership skills, better personal interaction skills, and better family relationships the process needs to link and take any current established wellness programs, educational assistance and / or training programs to the next level.
- Programs can focus on optimizing five dimensions of strength: Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual and Family. This holistic approach to fitness/wellness will enhance the performance and build employee/family resilience in this era of persistent conflict and high tempo.
- Physical - Performing and excelling in physical activities that require aerobic fitness, endurance, strength, healthy body composition and flexibility derived through exercise, nutrition and training.
- Emotional - Approaching life's challenges in a positive, optimistic way by demonstrating self control, stamina and good character with your choices and actions.
- Social - Developing and maintaining trusted, valued relationships and friendships that are personally fulfilling and foster good communication including a comfortable exchange of ideas, views, and experiences.
- Family - Being part of a family unit that is safe, supportive and loving, and provides the resources needed for all members to live in a healthy and secure environment.
- Spiritual - Strengthening a set of beliefs, principles or values that sustain a person beyond family, institutional, and societal sources of strength.
We have over 6 years of experience of assisting employers with desgining, implementing, maintaining, and measuring the results of their wellness programs.